Sunday, May 16, 2010

Week Two AR and Stuff-- I Have to do WHAT?


I usually pride myself on flying below the radar. Although I am an outgoing person I don't like to boast all of my talents to the world. I want to stay humble. The same is true in my classroom. Close friends and colleagues comment that my students are doing awesome things in my classroom. Just this year alone they have written collaborative research papers, blogged, conducted their own studies, became employees in a fictitious corporation, participated in board meetings, written project proposals, problem solved, written, acted in, and filmed talk shows, created commercials, podcasts, and multimedia presentations. But am I ready to talk about all of that? I am not sure. I think that for my presentation, I am going to start small. Since I have never told the English department or faculty and staff at my high school in detail about any of this, I think this would be a good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment