Monday, May 24, 2010

Response to Quentin Cleaves Post Week 3

My wife is 7 months pregnant with our third child She isbeginning to wobble around the house now and complaining about her back. We are having another girl, and this makes three in a row. I have finally struck out. I was really hoping for a boy this time to carry on his daddy’s name. I guess now, I will be at ballets and dance performances instead of football and basketball games.

Friday, May 21, 2010

2 Comments Manage Comments for this Entry
Congratulations. But don't assume what your precious little one will aspire to. Our own Dr. Sue Bedard loves football and basketball and would not care one wit about ballet or such things. So, enjoy the discovery. :-)
Monday, May 24, 2010 - 11:41 AM
Deniela Collington
Congratulations Quentin!
That is wonderful. My daughter will be two in December and my husband is already dropping not- so-subtle hints about wanting a little boy. I didn't understand it at first. However, I guess I can appreciate dressing up my little princess and think that my husband wants to know what it would be like to have a carbon copy of himself to carry on the family name. Never fear, your daughter may surprise you. I was a tomboy climbing trees, playing football, and beating up my dad's friends' little boys until my mother intervened. I always felt that boys' toys were so much more fun. Maybe one day, you will want to try for number 4! Congrats again and God Bless.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 - 12:10 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment