Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Reaction to Emily Dale's Post

My Blog

AR Summary


My AR Summary should go smoothly now that I have my cycles completed. The only problem I foresee is trying to get some feedback on my Literature review. I am afraid that I will have so much to redo that I will run out of time. So, Dr. Bedard if you are reading this could you please give me feedback on my lit review?

Thursday, May 13, 2010

2 Comments Manage Comments for this Entry
Quentin Cleaves
Hey, don't get so stressed out. We are almost finish and if you have made it this far, you can't give up now. Yes, I agree that it seems like a lot of work to do before the last presentation but it'd the LAST PRESENTATION. Be strong Emily. I feel your pain!
Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 01:23 AM
Deniela Collington
Emily, just remember last week's reading when you start feeling overwhelmed. It is all about our perception of things. Even though I too, feel your pain about all of the work still to be done, and I still allow myself to get stressed out. However, just try to stay positive.. say that your literature review will be fine and conquer any hurdles that may arise when you get to them. Sometimes I feel that we are our own worst critics. Don't count yourself out, you may be stressing for nothing. I hope this encourages you. Remember, we're all in varying stages of the same boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment