Thursday, May 6, 2010

Week One Blogs MAC EDM613 Post 1 Wimba


Unfortunately, I was not able to attend the WIMBA session this week. But I did have an oppoortunity to view the archive and freak out at the fact that the end is coming really fast! From what I can gather I need to get my AR website finished by TUESDAY. AHHHH! I can do it... I am going to have to work overtime. I may have to take time off to finish. I am feeling better about the Lit Review and the sources... I have been stressing because I feel like it isn't quite the way I want it. Somehow I missed that I was supposed to have it proofed before I posted it to my AR site! Oops. Will get on that immediately. At this point, I am seriously hoping that I can get everything done so that I may walk in July. This has been a long, arduous, but exciting and engaging journey! Life has certainly gotten in the way sometimes... You see the image, right? That is my family on Easter Sunday, of course. I started this program when my daughter was 6 months old. She and my husband are two of the most important things to me. At times, I have had to re-evaluate what is important. I have to get this degree. I have a mini-me looking right at me. I have to show her that she can do anything! My husband is working on his PhD. I tell you we are two busy educators, time is limited, but somehow we will succeed.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, more power to you both for making such a huge sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, it is EPIC. At times I feel like I am never going to finish, but I will..eventually! :)

    ReplyDelete