Monday, May 31, 2010

AR Post Week Four--I've got it!


So I really think that I should present my AR project to my colleagues at Woodmont High School. I will start with the English Department as they will show no mercy in critiquing, and I can get constructive feedback from them before I move on up to the faculty. Each month at the faculty meeting, there is a curriculum spotlight. I have realized from taking this course that I really need to start getting my face and more importantly, ideas out there. There is one thing I'd like to do though before presenting... I'd like to get my fictitious company copyrighted. If anyone can point me in the right direction, please do! After presenting at my school, I'd like to move up to the district level and present at one of our summer technology conferences. The deadline for this year has already passed, but I could possibly get on the docket for next year.

1 comment:

  1. I think that presenting to the staff is a great place... to start. But I'd recommend stretching a bit more and looking to regional conferences...

    ReplyDelete