Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Art of Possibility- Technological Difficulties Post (VENT)

The image above is located at: http://www.torontoschoolforstrings.com/img/art-of-possibility.gif
I included it to place a visual to my source of frustration right now. :)
SO...
I downloaded the e-book version of The Art of Possibility By Rosamund Stone Zander and Benjamin Zander, only to find that my version of the Adobe Digital Editions needs updating. I go to update it, but it doesn't update. I only figure this out by clicking the install button for what seems like 50 million times and restarting my Macbook. I go to the website for technical support and still can't figure out what to do. There is some sort of issue with the program and the Mac OS from what I can gather. If any of my fellow Full Sail colleagues can talk me through what to do via Skype or ichat please let me know!
ichat denielacollington
skype dscollington

Until then, TGFGB... Thank God for Google Books! I will have to read it from there until I can get to Barnes and Noble. Prayerfully, the chapters that I need for this week are there!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you. I went and just downloaded a kindle-version for my iPad. Please make sure to make a comment in the student reviews at the end of the course about your experiences with the e-book version. I very much believe in e-books. I don't believe in making students jump through hoops only to have the book disappear in another year... ack.

    ReplyDelete